Only Metal Gear can take cooking utensils to a new level.
The stunning artwork.
With the Metal Gear series being as prolific as it is, I knew it was an appropriate blog topic. The four Solid games will continually remind me about innovation and persistence whenever I play through them. Replaying parts of MGS4 and listening to the in-game podcasts, the sheer amount of details Kojima Productions put into this final game of the Solid series still astounds me. Sound, visuals, story, voices, gameplay; there's a ton of things to admire.
Yoji Shinkawa's stylized form of sketching remains a favorite of mine. I always wish for an art book upon every new MGS that is created, but alas, there are only books for the first two Solid games. Someday, Konami will have to realize the sunshine they'll bring to fans and release more Shinkawa art!


No comments:
Post a Comment