Friday, September 18, 2009

Street Fighter Chun Li 15th Anniversary figure

Gotta love black and red.

So I tell myself this is the only boxed figure I'll get since the issue of space tends to come up whenever "box" and "figure" are included in the same sentence. Lack of shelf room lets me become very picky about which figures I get since I can only show off so much. It's great in a way because the figures I'll buy are the ones I know I'll really enjoy.

This Asian beauty is Chun Li from Street Fighter. Capcom's 15th Anniversary meant cool figures and Chun Li was part of it. Street Fighter II being the game that yanked me into casual gaming now (not to mention her mighty legs), I owed it to myself to track this figure down.

Chun Li stylized the term "hair buns" for me first, not Usagi from Sailor Moon. ^_^


No comments:

Post a Comment